Photo by Flickr user fsquared
How was your week? Ours? Well, the usual. Not enough hours in the day, or days in the week, or weeks in the … ah, never mind. Here’s your weekly roundup of Muni news:
- 21st Century Barn Raising (Market Street Railway)
- Six Injured In Muni Bus-Van Crash (KTVU)
- Supes Propose Massive Changes To How The SFMTA Runs (SF Appeal)
- Gavin’s Delay In Appointing SFMTA Board Members Might Be Holding Up Service (SF Appeal)
- SFMTA’s St. Francis Circle Project Means West Portal Street Closures, Muni Service Disruptions, Parking Problems (SF Appeal)
- The real reason Muni stopped fare enforcement saturations (SFGate)
- The politics of restoring Muni service (City Insider)
On Monday, we posted a video that eventually went, how you say, viral. It shows bus riders in Copenhagen showing love for their bus driver by serenading him on birthday. *Tear* Later that day, we ran a few Muni-related Bay to Breakers photos we found. We put a question in to MTA concerning where the money comes from to run B2B shuttles. We’ll let you know what we hear back.
Have a good weekend! See you Monday.
Photo by Nick.Fisher
Photo by cidana
Photo by eviloars
Photo by tweetsweet