Photo by Flickr user blarfiejandro
Oh, what am I talking about — Muni is a riotous ride no matter what, and we’ve got some hairy evidence to prove it.
In Muni news this week:
- Gov. Jerry Brown May Rescue Muni (NBC Bay Area)
- Public Transit Funding Slightly Better in Jerry Brown’s Proposed Budget (Streetsblog SF)
- N-Judah Transit Bulb Proposal To Go Before SFMTA Board Next Week (Streetsblog SF)
- Muni Quietly Confirms Delay of Youth & Senior Passes to Clipper (Akit’s Complaint Dept.)
- Phone robberies continue on Muni (SFWeekly/SFist)
- Muni chief Nat Ford: I’m not going anywhere (SFGate)
On Muni Time Capsule this week, we bring you a 1968 photo of a “Muni experimental bus.” Turns out it’s not so mysterious after all, but still, we have some questions that maybe you or a transit buff you know can help answer.
Remember, Monday is MLK day but Muni will operate on its regular weekday schedule. Enjoy these photos and your sunny weekend!
Photo by Jesse Johnson
Photo by Markus Spiering
Photo by Flickr user reidspice
Photo by Flickr user pburnham