Photo by amyf
Sometimes I think Muni is our collective living room. But other times, people just get way too comfortable, as these five Muni moments of the week demonstrate. Important life question: How do you even measure the speed of kegels by bpm?
- Overheard on Muni this week: “My special talent is doing kegels at 180bpm. My record so far …11 minutes.”
- Another important question: Would it be inappropriate to wipe the lil smudge of shaving cream off this older Zach Efron lookalike’s face?
- A poor Muni rider had to changed seats on the 43 because the chick in the next seat kept smelling her hair like a Fabreeze commercial. (What shampoo do you use?)
- Girl at Muni stop smoking e-cigarette and blowing wisps of pomegranate or apple fumes billowing in this direction. Kind of nice.
- A man just cleaned his pitbulls earwax out on the K-outbound. You know. Whatevs. No big deal.
This week’s Muni moments were brought to you by @smiffleblurf, @ten_is_ha, @happysara89, @keaneiscool, and @mschung. What’s your Muni moment this week? Tweet it at @munidiaries and let’s blow up the party talk!