Muni news: Lengthy Muni overhaul, new streetcar, new Muni chief
Photo by franciscophile
- Major Muni overhaul project could take years (SFGate)
- Lawsuit pending over ads on Muni buses (ABC 7)
- Bay Area transit agencies look to trade leaders (SFGate) | BART leaders dispel rumor (SF Examiner)
- F-Market Car 1040: Newest All Over Again (Market Street Railway)
- Muni, SF police to meet with Tenderloin residents about unsafe bus shelters (SF Examiner)
- Muni could get new chief today (SFGate)
Muni needs a chief who actually wants the job, instead of just wanting the money.
The sad thing is, there’s plenty of people who would and could do the job, but since they don’t have ties to Ed Lee they will not even be considered.