Muni news: Two-way McAllister, unlicensed Muni drivers
Photo by Octoferret
- Portion Of McAllister Street To Open To 2-Way Traffic (KTVU)
- BART holds open houses to get feedback on design concepts for new trains (BART.gov)
- Muni Is Shelling Out $32.8 Million on Collisions (SF Weekly)
- Unlicensed Muni drivers are still employed (SF Examiner)
- Woman Clings to Life After Falling from Civic Center BART Wall (SFist)
- Seizure interrupts would-be Muni thief’s robbery attempt (SF Examiner)
Don’t forget to follow Muni Diaries on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Very cool about the change to the 5-Fulton route. The two blocks on Hyde take forever. Now can they remove the Polk stop (on the same block as Van Ness) while they’re at it?