Muni News: BART protest Thursday, Muni deficit, all-door boarding
Photo by Brian Brooks
- One Injured After F-Line Muni Collides With Car (SF Appeal)
- Muni aims to put new transit projects into gear (SF Examiner)
- Protest Group Announces Thursday “Spare The Fare” Demonstration At Powell BART Station (SF Appeal)
- Demonstrators Fail to Appear at Anonymous’s Latest #OpBART Monday (NSFW Slideshow) (SF Appeal)
- Muni stabbing called unprovoked; suspect returns to the scene of the crime (SF Examiner)
- San Francisco Muni already projecting $23M shortfall (SF Examiner)
- Clipper Loses Nearly $700,000 a Year Because of Negative Balance Feature (Akit’s Complaint Department)
- All-Door Muni Boarding Plan Gets “Warm Reception” From SFMTA Board (SF Appeal) || (Streetsblog SF)
- Muni drivers are skipping work less often (SF Examiner)
muni diaries got jokes!
Whatever happened to the MUNI Spokesman after Anonymous posted pics of him at a gay bar showing his dick to various asian guys?
http://www.sfbg.com/politics/2011/09/01/sorta-nude-bart-flak-pictures?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews (article #1- Pics of him in a suit)
http://gawker.com/5834101/anonymous-leaks-nude-pics-of-bart-spokesman (article #2- Pics of him partying)
http://bartlulz.weebly.com/ (Pics of him flashing his dick to Asian guys at a gay bar.)
Unsure what happened to Linton Johnson (he’s BART spokesman) in the Anonymous fallout.