As things unfolded on Muni one day …
Photo by stevendamron
“Crazy guy gets on muni, refuses to pay. Bus driver stops the bus and says we ain’t goin nowhere til you pay. Guy curses at bus driver.” – 11:58 AM
“Guy stands over bus driver, threateningly, yelling that he’s been in this town 20 yrs and driver is the dumbest dumbfuck he’s ever seen.” – 11:59 AM
“Driver waves something in guy’s face, yells “get out”. Guy stands on steps, driver opens and closes doors on him, yell at each other more.” – 12:03 PM
“Doors close on guy, he picks up a half full anchor steam from a now-empty outdoor table at bougie pac-heights cafe. Walks away cursing.” – 12:07 PM
“Entire bus starts laughing. Hipster girl in big sunglasses, red flannel shirt and matching iphone case, says ‘This is why I love Muni.'” – 12:11 PM
And the grande finale!
“Several stops later, still in wealthy neighborhood, different crazy hobo type gets on bus, chanting ‘money talks, money talks.’ He pays tho.” – 12:15 PM
We’re guessing this ride was on the 22-Fillmore. What do you think? Had to be, right?
Those kids on the Google bus don’t know what their missing.
Nate Silver would probably give the 22-Fillmore a 79.8% probability, with 20.2% for the 24-Divisadero. But that’s only today’s polling.
She confirmed that it was, in fact, the 22-Fillmore: http://twitter.com/kudeki/status/246292677820301313
She says we win link at the Twoffice for guessing right. YAY!