Transit News: Sealegs bye-bye, Muni PA announcements, Central Subway billing
Photo by torbakhopper
- BART’s monstrous macrame may bite the dust (SFGate)
- Muni Metro announcements garbled (SF Chronicle)
- Muni for today, Muni for tomorrow (Ed Reiskin editorial in SF Examiner)
- Central Subway consultants overbill $336,000, including cakes, parking ticket (City Insider)
- Judge strikes down portions of voter-approved S.F. transit labor bargaining measure (SF Examiner)
I guess that no one is surprised at what contractors slip into their bills these days.