Five Muni Moments: BART vs. Muni
The topic for this week is BART. Specifically, how the strike highlights the differences between BART and Muni. As usual, you guys don’t fail to heed the call:
1. As crappy as #sfmuni is sometimes today I’m glad I don’t commute on bart #bartstrike
2. OH: I have to leave early to mentally prepare for all the people, lines and crowds. Me: I HAVE TO DO THAT EVERY DAY #Muni
3. One day of the #bartstrike should give a tiny insight into how awful #sfmuni is daily.
4. Shoutout to #SFMuni for takin’ it enjoyably high up the ass for #Bart
5. Even with the strike, #BART is getting just as many people to their destinations on-time as #SFMuni is: zero.
These glorious insights are brought to you by @_curiousbob, @michesf, @ChloeBeazy, @illuminatities, and @chrismika. Remember to follow us on Twitter (fast approaching 10K followers!) and send your quips to @munidiaries!