Five gross things on Muni
Photo by Lynn Friedman
Ah, the Petri dish that is Muni. The disgusting gift that keeps giving. Notably, this, week:
- A passenger sprayed air freshener to counter tourist fart stench and now others are clutching pearls & gagging #FTrain
- Powell station blaring the chicken dance song. It enhances the fresh blood stains and drug deals also occurring. #sfmuni
- On crowded #Muni bus someone standing trying to eat what looks like Chipotle bowl by shoving face in bowl. Disaster inevitable
- Time to play the ‘guess which passenger crapped themselves’ game on #Muni. Spoiler alert: I win and lose at the same time
- This man next to me is coughing up a lung, and offering people masks. How considerate. Except he didn’t offer me one
This week’s Five Things on Muni was brought to you by @uppityfag, @mollydee88, @kmiffy, @thisbeazy, and @trappfotos. Get up on @munidiaries and share your Muni experience today.
No way am I reading that.