Transit News: Muni on-time rate, BART contract, F-Market buses, Sunday meters
Photo by eviloars
- In S.F., Muni slows, crime grows (SFGate)
- 87 Percent of BART’s Biggest Union OKs New Contract (SF Appeal)
- Smart cards [including Clipper] harder to hack and harder to get in U.S. (KTVU)
- F-Market Buses All This Weekend (Market Street Railway)
- Mayor Lee panders to motorists and undermines SFMTA with Sunday metering repeal (SF Bay Guardian)
- Millbrae City Council takes first step to two major projects near BART, Caltrain stations (The Daily Journal)
“Mayor Lee panders to…”
Sigh…does it even matter any more who he is pandering to?
Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it’s
the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.