All the popular Muni tweets
Photo by Sonny Abesamis
And wouldya just lookee there. Many of them are about drinking and the hot, hot heat we suffered this weekend. Coincidence?
- To the dude drinking Steel Reserve in the back of the 8x at 7:45 in the morning on a Monday – I salute you.
- Drunk guy on Muni yelling random lyrics from Lorde songs. #onlyinSF
- So it’s 72 in SF (equivalent to the rest of the world’s 92) & #Muni has the heater on. #MuniIsTryingToKillUs
- The #19 bus is like the Mos Eisley of #SFMuni. I only wish I had Obi-Wan to escort me every morning. cc @starwars
- If the bus smells like if someone is eating fried chicken is most likely bc someone really is eating fried chicken
This week’s astute Muni observations were made by @taylormadeSF, @IvanVanderbyl, @LorenaBennett, @brendenguy, and @Zurib19. What’s happening on your Muni commute? Tell it to @munidiaries.