What riding Muni says about life in San Francisco
It’s not hard to say what makes San Francisco San Francisco; it just might take you awhile. Muni is definitely one of those things, in and of itself. But there is also the revolving cast of characters that make up the drama on wheels that is Muni.
- “I’ve never actually been to a Trader Joe’s, I’m such a Whole Foods person” OH #CaliforniaCablecar
- “I’m gonna pop my collar one time and test my pedigree.”
- Girl across from me is putting stye drops into her eye while on the bus… Is this safe? #muni #SafetyFirst
- #muni Woman taking up two seats on the M outbound is eating a corn dog. Good morning!
- Witnessing a serious flirting situation on the 38L. I’m rooting for them, gotta say. #SFMuni
Why? Because, Muni. This week’s Things on Muni is brought to you fellow riders @shereen_ia, @gene_of_sf, @mariazilberman, @lilyofthecity, and @amandaatkins. These and other oddball hilarities await you at the Muni Diaries’s Twitter feed.
Today is this website’s birthday (happy 7th!). Your present can be to like us on Facebook.
Join us at Muni Diaries Live on Saturday, April 18, for a night of true, hilarious, weird, and sweet stories that can only happen on Muni! Grab a ticket and we’ll see you there!
Photo by Archie