Transit News: BART ridership, BART deaths, Muni guards, Muni challenge, Super Bowl party
This Bay Area transit news roundup features a challenge and an acceptance of that challenge. It’s like the Wild West in here. Read on, and if you have any transit news tips, let us know.
- BART can’t keep pace with rising ‘crush loads’ (SFGate)
- BART operator tried desperately to stop train before two deaths (SFGate)
- Supes let Muni guards keep guns (SFGate)
- SFTRU challenges S.F. officials to ride Muni for 22 days (SF Chronicle)
- Politicians accept challenge to ride Muni for 22 days (SFBay)
- Super Bowl party will kick out F-Market streetcars (SFMSR)