Transit News: Muni bus signage, Muni stop signage, Balboa Park boarding island, BART funding, Muni shooting
Here’s a roundup of transit news from around the Bay Area.
- New Muni buses won’t have old signage (SFMSR)
- Muni’s Yellow Pole Markings at Transit Stops Will Be Replaced By Real Signs (Streetsblog SF)
- Balboa Park Gets Better, Safer Boarding Island (SFMTA)
- BART May Ask Taxpayers For The Billions It Needs To Keep Trains Running (CBS Bay Area)
- S.F. man arrested in Monday shooting on Muni train (SFGate)