Transit News: 21-Hayes stops, Muni shooting, Muni bike racks, Muni funding, Caltrain ridership
Here’s our latest round of Bay Area transit news. Enjoy!
- Cafe Owner, Breed, Sway Muni to Keep Two 21-Hayes Stops Within a Block (Streetsblog SF)
- Man Expected To Survive After Being Shot In Face Aboard Muni Train (CBS Bay Area)
- Muni rolls out new three-bike racks (SF Bay)
- Mayor, supervisors to announce proposal to boost SFMTA funding (SF Examiner)
- Caltrain ridership hits all-time high â€” again (Daily Journal)