7 reasons you should go to Muni Diaries Live
- Gabe Armstrong. He’s the audio engineering at the Elbo Room and has seen all the shenanigans backstage. Tonight he’ll step out of the sound booth to tell his own story.
- Cara Tramontano. She’s our Twitter BFF with some of the most creative Muni tweets ever. Imagine what she can do with more words.
- Kristee Ono. Ok. This woman ate 100 burritos in 100 days. If she’s not your San Francisco hero, I don’t even know.
- Satellite High. An entire hip hop album about Muni? Dreams do come true.
- Jerry Lee Abrams. He’s produced shows for Peaches Christ and designed lighting for a very famous wedding. We can only imagine what he’s seen.
- Driver Doug. Seventeen years of watching Muni riders act the fool, or sometimes acting right. He’s back with more behind the scenes stories for us tonight.
- Reigning Muni Haiku champ Ronn Vigh and his challenger, writer and comedian Baruch Porras-Hernandez. The battle is on: who makes better 5-7-5 magic?
Need we say more? Okay, here’s more: Get your advanced tickets to Muni Diaries Live because we have only a limited number of tickets to sell at the door.
Muni Diaries Live
Sat., Oct 10, doors: 6pm, show: 7 p.m. Tickets
647 Valencia Street, San Francisco
Take Muni there: J-Church, 12, 14, 22, 33, 49, or BART: 16th or 24th St. stations
Photo by Right Angle Images