SUV Drives in Muni Metro Tunnel; Trains Delayed (updates)
Update (2:20 p.m.): ABC 7 has a photo of the SUV crashed in the tunnel, above.
Update (11:38 a.m.): SFPD Arrests (Possibly Drunk) Driver Who Screwed Up This Morning’s Commute. SF Appeal has the details.
Update (9:14 a.m.): Underground service has been restored, according to 511.org.
Update (7:45 a.m.): Here is SFMTA’s list of alternate transit in light of this disruption.
- J alternatives
- KLM alternatives for West Portal, Forest Hill, and Upper Market
- K alternatives for Ingleside
- L alternatives for Sunset and Parkside
- M alternatives for 19th Avenue and Ocean View
- N alternatives for Sunset
- T alternatives
Original post: SFGate has the story. We’ll update once we hear from SFMTA.