Weekend Photos: What a week it’s been
Photo by Tangobaby
In Muni news, this week served up the following:
- Geary Bus Rapid Transit Project in Jeopardy? (Streetsblog SF)
- Newsom Parking Meter Story is Not a ‘False Controversy’ (Streetsblog SF)
- Savings from Muni Service Changes May Not Prevent Additional Cuts (Streetsblog SF)
- (Tuesday) Muni Service Disrupted After Post And Kearny Bomb Scare (SF Appeal)
- Better Real-Time Maps Coming Soon to All Nine Muni Metro Stations (Streetsblog SF)
- Painting Torpedoes (Part 5: Something Completely Different) (Market Street Railway blog)
- Second Melbourne Tram Joins San Francisco’s F-line Historic Streetcar Fleet (Market Street Railway blog)
- And of course, the one we helped thrust into the limelight: The Muni Fisticuffs
But enough news. Let’s look at pretty pictures as we get ready for the weekend, eh? These are all culled from the Muni Photos Flickr Group.
Photo by Flickr user justvisiting
Photo by Flickr user fred zilla
Photo by eviloars
Enjoy yourselves, and we’ll see you back here Monday!