Weekend photos: Ready For Close-Up
Photo by Flickr user Brandon Doran
I’ve waited a whole week for this: Jeff is on his man-vacation, so this weekend I hope y’all don’t mind that I change the Muni Diaries background to something frilly that involves cupcakes, unicorns, kittens, and ballons, all in pink.
It’s going to be so awesome.
I know, right?
In real Muni news this week:
– Paul Rose is the new SFMTA spokesperson (SF Chronicle)
– City’s 311 customer service line works, and Muni pays (Bay Citizen)
– Muni to vote on stricter drug-testing guidelines (ABC 7)
– Nat Ford “disappointed and perplexed” By Muni Drivers’ Rejection Of Concessions Intended To Restore Service (SF Appeal)
– Muni service cuts appear to be staying put (SF Examiner)
– Report: SFPD’s New Approach to Crime on Muni “Promising” (Streetsblog)
– Blame, Calls for Revote and Contract Details in Wake of Muni Drivers Vote (Streetsblog)
– Muni Shell Game Perps Still at It; SFPD, SFMTA Slow/No Response (ABC 7, Muni Diaries)
– Police crack down on Muni crime (SF Examiner)
– Push to Organize SF Transit Riders Proving Difficult (SF Weekly)
– Muni boss says operators getting bad info (SF Examiner)
– Clipper Card Transition for Bay Area Transit is Now Official (Streetsblog)
– SFMTA gets a new spokesman (City Insider/SFGate)
Enjoy the photos and your weekend. And keep the stories, sketches, videos, photos, and tweets coming!
Photo by Flickr user KayVeeInc
Photo by Flickr user Vivian Chen
Photo by Flickr user captin_nod