Weekend Photos: Happy USA Day!
Photo by Flickr user Joe Lindsay
Now wethinks weneeds a long weekend, one filled with nice weather, good friends, good food, fun times … oh, and fireworks. Anyone know where we can find all of the above?
SFMTA says Muni will operate on a normal schedule both Sunday and Monday. And now, the week’s Muni news:
- West Portal Muni crash proving costly for SF (SF Examiner)
- Muni Bus Crash Injures Two (SF Appeal)
- Muni plans to roll back half of new service cuts in September (City Insider); Details on which routes will be affected (SF Appeal)
- New penalties proposal targets violence on Muni (SF Examiner)
- Transit Rally’s Speakers Say Solution To Muni’s Woes Lies In Federal Funding (SF Appeal)
- Union Prez Picks Sides in Muni Reform (The Bay Citizen)
- July 6, 2010, hearing on Muni September 4 Restoration Details (SFMTA)
- Muni reform petition goes to City Hall (SF Gate)
- SFMTA issues instructions to operators in case of broken Clipper readers: Riders ride for free! (Muni Diaries)
Enjoy these photos, and we’ll see you back here Tuesday …
Photo by David Teter
Photo by Lilah Johnson
Photo by davitydave Striking resemblance to the Democratic nominee for California Lt. Governor, no?