Weekend Photos: Fashionable Muni
Photo by Jeremy Brooks
In a few weeks you’ll also see a new feature on Muni Diaries called Fashion Friday where we will be featuring fashionable Muni riders. So if you see a well-dressed fellow Muni rider, remember to send us a photo! We’ll have prizes and other details for you next week.
In this week’s Muni news:
- No More 25 Cent Surcharge on Muni Metro Paper Tickets (Akit’s Complaint Department)
- Multiple Muni Macings Apparently Go Unreported (SF Appeal)
- MTA survey reveals rider approval at 9-year low (Golden Gate Express)
- Bell-Ringing Boycott More Terrible PR For Muni Union (SF Weekly)
- Cops Yank Teen with Gun Off Muni Train (SF Weekly)
- Mom battles for child at Muni stop (SF Examiner)
Enjoy these photos, keep an eye out for snazzy dressers on Muni, and have a great weekend!
Photo by Vishnu Balunsat
Photo by Daniel Hoherd
Photo by greenkozi
Photo by Thomas Hawk
Photo by Jesse Johnson