Weekend Photos: Fashion Statement
Photo by Brandon Doran
In Muni news this week:
- Gavin Newsom nominates Muni rider with background in finance for SFMTA opening (Under the Dome/SF Examiner)
- Muni has ideas for spending, but needs millions (SFGate)
- Muni operator in West Portal crash had dicey record (SF Examiner)
- Opinion: Things are Going Better for Clipper (Akit’s Complaint Department)
- Price Tag for Full Restoration of Muni Service: $22 Million (BCN via SF Appeal)
- On Muni Time Capsule, we looked back on the Transbay Terminal after its “hump” was demolished last week.
- And here’s SF Appeal’s SFMTA Weekend Advisory for you.
Oh, by the way: Our deal dealer Scoutmob just alerted us to their half-off deal at Grub. The word on the street is that this is the home of the lobster hash. Yum.
Enjoy these photos and your weekend!
Photo by Bhautik Joshi
Photo by Steve Rhodes
Photo by Julie Michelle
Photo by Troy Holden