Weekend Photos: A Bit of the Everyday on Muni
Photo by Mark Denton
We added to the Muni Time Capsule vault this week. Check out photos from when the J-Church (and other now-Metro lines) ran aboveground on Market Street.
In Muni news this week:
- BART Budget Looking Good, Surplus Expected for Current Fiscal Year (SF Appeal)
- Man Jumped and Beaten by Gang After Exiting Muni Bus (SF Appeal)
- Powell Street BART Station to “Modernize,” Dump Asbestos (SF Appeal)
- Corroding Muni tunnels have never been seismically tested (SF Examiner)
- Can Nat Ford Keep His Job as SFMTA Executive Director? (Streetsblog SF)
Don’t forget to Like us on Facebook so you can get your daily Muni musing along with your friends’ updates. And follow Muni Diaries on Twitter for that gritty underbelly of life on Muni. Enjoy these photos and your weekend!
Photo by Bautik Joshi
Photo by Brian Brooks
Photo by Steve Rhodes
Photo by SF Ã gogo