Transpo Shopping Spree
1. Wanna write down your Muni stories the old fashioned way? Check out the custom Muni notebook above made by Muni Diaries reader Christa.
4. Turn the lights on! Light switch panel covered with Muni transfers. Pretty neat idea, and I thought I had seen it all.
5. The same artist who made the light switch plate also made an amazing collage of the Golden Gate bridge out of Muni transfers.
6. Wood Routing by Dave Marcoullier Designs in solid cherry. Very cool.
7. And of course, don’t forget our Muni Diaries Long Live the Fast Pass shirt, modeled here by Tara. These shirts and baby onesies are also available at Secession Art and Design on Mission and 30th Street. Our Fast Pass Clipper Card holders will be back on Etsy in a few weeks, but if you want to own one now, you can buy them at Bay Crossings at the Ferry Building and at the Embarcadero station!