Your Weekend Transit Advisory
Well, compared with recent weekends, this one is light and breezy.
Fillmore Street Jazz Festival
On Saturday and Sunday the Fillmore Street Jazz Festival will be held from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day on Fillmore Street between Jackson and Eddy streets.Â Please visitÂ www.fillmorejazzfestival.comÂ for more details.
The following Muni routes will be affected:
- 1 California
- 2 Clement
- 3 Jackson
- 22 Fillmore
- 24 Divisadero
- 31 Balboa
- 38 Geary
SFMTA Reminds San Francisco Residents and Visitors that Construction Continues on N Judah, J Church Lines Tomorrow
The construction hours will be from 8 p.m., Friday to 5 a.m., Monday on each weekend. Muni service adjustments and traffic detours will need to start an hour earlier at 7 p.m. on Friday and will continue through construction hours.Â As with the previous construction weekends for these projects, which began in February, the construction dates have been coordinated between both the Church & Duboce and Carl Street projects to minimize inconvenience to residents, businesses, Muni customers, motorists and bicyclists.
During the July 6 weekend and upcoming construction weekends, the N Line will be shut down with substitute service provided by bus shuttles from Ocean Beach to Church Street. No N Line service will be operated in the Metro subway; however, supplemental rail service will be in place between Castro Station and the Caltrain Station at 4thÂ and King streets. The J Church Line will operate between the Balboa Park Station and Market Street. J Line customers will need to transfer between the Church Street Metro Station and the Church Street stop between Market and 15thÂ streets.
Muni Service Impacts
N Judah Bus Shuttles
- N Judah bus shuttles will operate all weekend between Ocean Beach and Church Street.
- From La Playa to Arguello the N buses will follow the regular N Line route.
- East of Arguello the N service will re-route around the construction and street closure.
- The service will run as an express between Cole and Frederick and Castro and Duboce.
- Rail service on the J Church Line will only operate between Balboa Park Muni Metro/BART Station and Church and Market streets.
- J Church customers can transfer at Church and Market streets between regular J Line service on the street and Metro subway service provided by the K, L, M and T lines between Church Station and Embarcadero Station.
- The 22 Fillmore Route will need to detour around Church and Duboce streets.
- No service will operate via Castro and 18thÂ streets.
- The N Owl will run between Ocean Beach and Caltrain (4thÂ & King) with a detour on Frederick Street instead of Carl Street and a detour around Church and Duboce streets. N Owl bus service will be re-routed from Carl Street onto Frederick Street.