Transit News: BART says ‘no’ to poo and pee, Muni vs. private shuttles, Muni overtime
Photo by Confetti
- With packed vehicles people opt for private cars, SFMTA says (SF Examiner)
- BART to (Finally) Ban Peeing and Pooping Criminals From Riding its Trains (SF Weekly)
- Supervisors call payment plan to BART a ripoff (SF Examiner)
- New loading zone proposed on Van Ness Avenue to ease issues with private shuttles and Muni (SF Examiner)
- New Audit Uncovers Irregularities, Lack Of Oversight Of SF Muni Overtime (CBS)
“BART to (Finally) Ban Peeing and Pooping Criminals From Riding its Trains”
And who will enforce this? Why the BART police, of course.
Oh wait — the BART police aren’t on-site. They are instead busy mishandling firearms while searching an off-premises apartment.
And that, Mr. and Ms. law abiding BART passenger, is why you can’t have nice things…