SFMTA Customer Survey Wants Your Two Cents
The SFMTA wants to know what you think about Muni. Right, um, do they really want to know?
There are a couple of questions about how much you use Muni versus taxi or bike, but the most important page is probably rating Muni on the following:
- Safe operation of Muni vehicles
- Feeling safe and secure from crime while on a Muni vehicle
- Service frequency
- Cleanliness of vehicles
- Service reliability
- Feeling safe and secure from crime while waiting at a Muni stop or station
- Cleanliness of Muni facilities (stations, elevators, escalators)
- Overall satisfaction with Muni service
If our submissions box is any indication, we have a few guesses about what you might say!
The whole survey is here: SFMTA’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
It’s insulting that they waste time on these surveys instead of actually fixing these problems. I mean, it’s not like Muni’s issues are a secret.
Doing mine right now
Please do not change the rout of the 33 line. The 9 bus line is now too crowded already. I also like the 33 line as it is. It takes me where I need to go.