Five Best Overheard Muni Moments This Week
Photo by Justin Beck
Eavesdropping is everyone’s favorite sport on Muni. Second only to avoiding unnecessary conversation, that is. This week’s top five overheard Muni moments:
1. Overheard at 9:30 a.m. on the 22-Fillmore: Man blasting disco tunes on the bus while drinking from paper bag.
2. At a 22-Fillmore stop. A 24-Divis rolls up, door opens, driver asks “Where you wanna go?”
3. Overheard on #Muni: “Anybody got crank?”
4. Old Chinese lady started singing, got all the other Chinese passengers to join in.
5. Muni PSA on the N-Judah this AM: “Today’s Friday and that means happy hour. Stay safe and ride Muni.”
Yes, it’s Friday, does anybody got crank, or drank? This week’s five Muni moments were brought to you by @katie_mack, @batfishld, @laurahelenwinn, @gabetron3030, and @sejaldhruva. Got your own Muni moment to share? Tweet it to us @munidiaries!