Top Five Muni Moments of the Week: Pig Latin, Sarah Palin, and Fist Bump
Photo by Rev Dan Catt
The sun is shining, the weather is sweet, and people who ride Muni are coming up with all kinds of good ideas, including an excellent business idea from @ameliephaine. This week’s top Muni moments:
1. This guy is wearing a big Sarah Palin for President button.
2. Overheard: “Pig Latin, it’s like a dead Spanish language that no one speaks anymore.”
3. Good idea: I would feel a lot more safe on the bus if I had a decal to make my phone screen look cracked.
4. On the 31, larger male to unassuming female: “I like your shoes, my name is -insert- *fist bump*, can I have your number?”
5. Girl w/big headphones listening to Michael Jackson doesn’t know the wire isn’t plugged in all the way.
This week’s top five Muni moments were brought to you by @davidbicha, @glasses_215, @ameliephaine, @dasupa1, @aim2run. What’s your Muni moment this week? Tweet it over to @munidiaries!