Five Muni Moments to make you smile
Photo by Lynn Friedman
This week’s Top 5 Muni moments, brought to you by the letter A and the word “adorable.” Because that’s what you think when you think of Muni, amirite?
- A young Muslim woman on #sfmuni was wearing a hijab covered with whimsical hipster mustaches. Thanks, SF
- A grandmother is reading an illustrated children’s book to her grandchildren next to me, ADORE!
- Adorable old woman w new #iPhone on 38 today, “What’s the difference between an iPhone and a smartphone?”
- riding the 38 lets me forget abt all the douchiness of current SF life and gives me that much needed dose of the very strange
- Woman next to me on #njudah reading out of a binder labeled “Flower Shop of Whore-ers”. WHAT. #munidiaries
These Muni moments were graciously shared with the world by @Edlweiss1, @Joseph_C_Rocha, @lundec, @NicMcC83, and @edlweiss1. Got something to share from your Muni ride? @munidiaries is the place.