It’s Musical Revenge! Top Five Muni Moments This Week
Photo by davidquiros_
This week’s top moments on Muni feature a few well-dressed riders and a not-so-subtle battle of musical taste. I’m a hip-hop fan myself, but I’m not afraid of Achy Breaky Heart.
Top Muni moments this week:
- Putting Celine Dion on my phone to blast back at obnoxious boys who blast derogatory rap on the bus.
- Every time I’m treated to rap music on the 9, I unplug my headphones and treat everyone to “Achy breaky heart.”
- Jealous of the faded pink track suit this old man is wearing right now. Like how he’s pairing it with Birkenstocks.
- Guy next to me smells strongly of Vaporub and is practicing his karate moves. Somehow, he’s still cooler than me.
- Man dressed in red suit on 24 called me a ‘Class Act’ he knows man. He knows.
This week’s Muni moments were brought to you by @amybacharach, @dfens79, @winejerk, @startrekka, and @supasofa.