The 5 Best Things That Happened at Muni Diaries Live
Photo by Troy Holden
We’re only a day away from the next Muni Diaries Live, and here are five of our favorite things that happened at our past shows.
1. When Tara DeMoulin surprised us with a Muni sea shanty.
2. When an audience storyteller lead the entire Elbo Room in a Rice-a-Roni sing-along.
3. When Mahsa the one-woman band/mime and girlfriend Elyse retold their story of how they met on Muni, in kill-me cute Dr. Seuss-like rhyme. Then Mahsa covered Princeâ€™s â€œKissâ€ while Elyse broke out into twirl.
4. When Isaac Fitzgerald demonstrated why skateboarding in cowboy boots is a terrible idea.
5. When writer Anna Pulley politely thrashed her opponent with a killer haiku about poop.
Upon Learning that Pee and Poop Clogged the Civic Center BART Escalators
When it comes to feces,
San Francisco will always
be number 2!
What best things will happen Saturday? Only one way to find out!
Join your fellow Muni riders for a night of stories that can only happen on Muni! Muni Diaries Live is back tomorrow. Get advance tickets here.