The nerve of some people on Muni
Photo by Shuvo C
You’ve seen them. You’ve heard them. You’ve smelled them. You’ve wished they got off at every single stop along your longer-than-it-should be commute, only to have them outlast you, somehow. They are: Muni riders with cojones grandes.
- OH on Muni: ‘Um, would you move? I deserve this seat more than you do. I’m prettier.’ #munidiaries #27bryant
- If you are not wearing deodorant please put your arms down on the bus #Dirty30 #citylife #thatbuslifedoe
- Let’s play who can be louder?! The toddler or the lady in the back on the phone singing n’ shit! #sfmuni #19
- “You know why I sit here? To look at all the pretty ladies.” Old man to old lady on the J-Line. #jline #onlyonMuni
- witnessed a woman fling her booger onto the back of a chair on #SFmuni even though she’s holding a tissue.
This week’s Things on Muni is brought to you by fellow Muni riders @8346757, @R_Lowry, @RGB_SINCE1981, @stephlikespaint, and @ShelbyTerissa. Spin your favorite yarn today @munidiaries, and don’t forget to include the hashtag #OnlyonMuni. You could win two front-row, reserved seats at the Nov. 8 Muni Diaries Live!