Oh those Muni moments …
They make us laugh. They make us cry. They make us want to flail randomly and take out anything that might get in our way. They are Muni moments. These are our favorites this week:
- Guy in front of me on the 22-Fillmore is knitting up a storm. He’s as fast as any grandma.
- Everyday is a new day on #sfmuni. Got on the 81x and the driver is asking if anyone knows the route
- There is a small black bird hopping confusedly around inside the K-Ingleside. #SFMuni
- A guy just thanked us ladies for letting him take a “bomb ass” nap on the N-Judah. You’re welcome.
- Bus driver is standing up and doing squats in the aisle during red lights
This edition ofÂ Things on Muni is brought to you by your fellow Muni riders @nffo, @fieldingatgully, @seismogenic, @divianne, and @katiejosells. Follow @munidiaries and you, too, can be featured in our weekly roundup of things on Muni.