Muni poetry as coping mechanism
You guys sure are a creative lot. What better way to deal with the existential crisis that is our public transit, I ask?
- “Lord it’s too crowded, not just this bus. The whole damn world. People need to lighten up!” driver waxing poetic. #SFMuni
- The 38 is a earthquake test on wheels. Took awhile to even type this tweet. It’s more bumpin’ than a Lil Jon concert.
- I used to wash my hands after my #sfmuni #NJudah commute. Now, I take a shower and burn my clothes.
- Smelling like a dive bar is not cute. #Munidiaries
- #SFMuni haiku: Castro Street Station; The 35-Eureka; Overcrowded train.
This week’s Things on Muni is brought to you by your fellow Muni riders @cherilusive, @DaneYoshida, @lisadawn2000, @pinkhandgrenade, and @Paul_J_Lucas. Be awesome like them and follow Muni Diaries on Twitter.
Photo by Brennan Browne