When Muni makes us happy
Whether it’s animals, on-time buses, good music, or people flying their freak flags, it *is* possible for Muni to bring smiles to our faces.
- First bus arrived in one minute. Transfer bus in three minutes. I’m rocking #Muni on a Sunday schedule.
- Everyone was arguing on this #SFMuni train when suddenly a guy got on with an Iguana and everyone got happy again.
- Young man carrying the bottom half of a female mannequin on Muni #wtf #noneedtoknow
- Op! Go Your Own Way comes thru on the Fleetwood Mac shuffle! Head-bop has been deployed. #bopping #SFMuni
- He smiled. I smiled. He got off, I kept going. 🚌 #sfmuni
This week’s Things on Muni is brought to you by fellow Muni riders @cynthia_says, @salmattos, @laurakayw, @louisemccune, and @anajulia94. Pitch in today over at the Muni Diaries Twitter feed.