‘Only on Muni’ head-scratchers
Sure, there’s a lot of weird shit you see on Muni every day. But in a separate class all by themselves are the one-offs, the things you might experience onlyÂ once, but things thatÂ will leave you scratching your head and saying (out loud or to yourself), “Only on Muni, man.” Indeed.
- these senior citizens on Muni look like they’re about to punch each other. “Why don’t you shut up,” said the bearded one
- I don’t even know where I’m going. I got on muni and I don’t wanna get off because I’m lazy to get up.
- On #SFMuni this morning I witnessed a really intense selfie photo-shoot…
- This 70+ year-old guy just walked on MUNI with a huge boner tent. Good for him.
- Saw a smashed burrito on the floor of the 45. Poured out some imaginary salsa for the fallen homie. #RIP
This week’s Things on MuniÂ comes to you fromÂ the wonderful, creative, sexy minds and fingertips of Muni ridersÂ @JQiii,Â @_PatriciaVaras,Â @MikeAloha,Â @Ereeeek, and @scenechangeGO. Be cool like them and follow Muni Diaries on Twitter right now. Go on, we’ll wait here.
Join us at Muni Diaries Live on Saturday, April 18, for a night of true, hilarious, weird, and sweet stories that can only happen on Muni! Grab a ticket and weâ€™ll see you there!
Photo by David Lytle