Tellin’ it like it is on Muni
There are hella threads in the fabric of Muni. This week, we chose those that speak the truth. They run the gamut, indeed.
- Love when the #SFMuni driver calls someone a “numbnuts”. Esp when they are.
- “Still digging in that purse, huh” is what I’d like to say to girl next to me on #SFMuni but I’ll say it on Twitter instead
- “Sorry, I threw up a little right there” #thingsyoudontwannahearonthebus
- listening to intercom messages in #sfmuni stations is sometimes like listening to adults in charlie brown episodes
- Running to catch #SFMuni: a San Francisco pastime
Photo by ki-rose