Muni Diaries Live is back on Nov. 3!
Our favorite night of the year is back on Saturday, Nov. 3, but this time we will have to say goodbye to the Elbo Room, which has been the home of Muni Diaries Live for nearly ten years. The Elbo Room building is on the market, and the beloved bar will be closing in Jan, 2019. Won’t you come and help us give them a proper send-off?
Tickets are on sale now on Eventbrite. Stay tuned for details on our new venue for 2019 and beyond.
A sneak peek of our lineup:
– Alexandria Love is a writer from Oakland and also the current reigning champion of the Dirty Haiku Battle at Oakland’s Tourette’s Without Regrets. You can also follow her writing on her website, hereswhythatsfunny.com.
– Irene McCalphin is a writer, singer, burlesque dancer, model, speaker, kinkster, and geek.
– Joe Kukura is a long-time San Francisco journalist whose work you have seen in Thrillist, SF Weekly, SFist, and more.
– Matt Shapiro is a musician and the co-owner of the Elbo Room. After working at the Elbo Room for years as the manager and booker, Matt and co-owner Erik Cantor purchased the bar in 2010.
– Nuala Sawyer is the news editor at the SF Weekly. She writes about a little bit of everything: City Hall, the courts, homelessness, immigration, housing, crime and transportation.
– Rachel Lark is a San Francisco based singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. Her music has been featured on The Savage Lovecast and Salon.com and she tours regularly throughout the U.S. and Europe.
Grab a ticket, and we’ll see you at the Elbo Room on Nov. 3!
Muni Diaries Live
Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018 (tickets)
Doors: 6 p.m.
Show: 7 p.m.
647 Valencia Street, San Francisco
Take Muni there: J-Church, 12, 14, 22, 33, 49, or BART: 16th or 24th St. Stations
Photo credit: Right Angle Images