Photo by Patrick
Muni never disappoints, does it?
- Just got offered a glass of wine on #sfmuni. Movin up in the world.
- Guy who didn’t pay fare & didn’t ring for his stop is now fuming he missed it. 6 IB
- Woman gets on Muni just long enough to yell at the driver that it’s not the train she needs. Chill. You’re holding us up!
- Woman eating an ice cream bar at my bus stop at 8:18 am is my hero. #getitgurl
- pretty sure guy smoking next to no smoking sign while taking up 3 seats is the definition of ass hole. #SFMuni
- old guy on the 10 watching porn on his smartphone and it appears he is taking notes as he is writing profusely
This week’s Things on Muni is brought to you by fellow riders @taylorenay, @cxarli, @jaimichnew, @MissNoraSF, @JillianWould, and @tettoffensive. Life is short, even if you feel like you’ve been on Muni forever. Share your Muni moments here and @munidiaries.
I beg your pardon! Those are brand-new seats, which smell like new toys on Christmas morning! Unless this is just a cautionary message because we’ve soiled our new things already. Could go either way on this, honestly.
Thx to Muni rider Lisa on the Instagramz. Tell your prettiest (or at least most visually evocative) stories to @munidiaries on Instagram.
Resisting many temptations, I’ll just leave this here for all of you to enjoy.
Spotted, recorded, and submitted for taxonomical purposes by We Built This City: “Playing your guitar in the disabled seat on a packed train in which elderly folks are standing? Check!”
Found on Spear Street near Mission, where one would never need adequate wayfinding signs. What’s a Transbay Transit Center? Where is the cable car? Important questions, these.
Between this and fingernail clipping on the streetcar today—that lady and her errant nail bits proved a fine ambassador to our even finer city—I’d like to extend my warmest welcome alongside heaps of good luck to you tourists.
Thanks to Amy of @cappstreetcrap and Tiny Rides for the pic.