Photo by davitydave
Today, SFMTA reminds us of some upcoming service disruptions on several lines.
Construction for the Church and Duboce Track and Street Improvement Project and the Carl Street Rail Replacement Project will require bus shuttle substitution on the N-Judah Line, disruption to the J-Church Line, reroutes of several bus routes and traffic detours over multiple days…
… the multi-day shutdown is slated to begin at 7 p.m. on Friday, May 25, and end at 5 a.m. on Monday, June 4. It will require a shutdown of the N-Judah Line, a partial shutdown of the J-Church and reroutes on the 22-Fillmore, 37-Corbett, 43-Masonic and N-Owl routes…
Summary of transit and traffic impacts:
· The N Judah will be shutdown with substitute bus service provided from Ocean Beach to Van Ness Avenue.
· The bus service will vary between weekdays and weekends
· NX service unchanged
· J Church Line to operate between Balboa Park and Market/Church streets
· Major reroute of the 22 Fillmore
· Other minor reroutes of 37 Corbett, 43 Masonic and N Owl service
· Residents, merchants and Muni customers can also expect street and bike lane closures and detours during the construction.
· Bike detours will be in place for the Wiggle, the Steiner/Sanchez route and the connector route between the Wiggle and Market Street.
· Parking restrictions will be in effect.
· Traffic control officers and police officers will direct traffic at critical intersections.
· Noise and dust will be controlled in adherence with city codes.
· Electronic messaging boards will be used in affected areas to alert motorists and cyclists of detours.
More details of this “long shutdown” can be found on SFMTA’s website. Plan accordingly!