Weekend Photos: So Unreal
Photo by Ethan O’Brien
In Muni news this week:
- SFMTA Considers Service Restoration, Counts on Labor Savings (Streetsblog SF)
- Plan Would Improve Sidewalk Conditions for N-Judah Riders in Cole Valley (Streetsblog SF)
- Clipper Card has some worried about privacy issues (SF Examiner)
- Giants celebration gave Muni 240,000 extra riders (BCN via Examiner)
- SF Prop. G backers call it mandate to reform Muni (SFGate)
- Muni addressing recent spate of hangups (SF Examiner)
- Clipper Card’s Dirty Little Secret (Hint: It Can “Go Negative”) (Streetsblog SF)
San Francisco Public Press has a new print edition out, available for $2. There is an ” extensive report on Muni’s elusive quest for on-time service,” which we haven’t read because we are chained to our laptops. But if you are so lucky as to see the outside world today and breathe some non-cubicle air, you can buy the print issue.
These photos on Flickr show a very surreal side of Muni. Enjoy the photos, pen us in for the happy hours next Wednesday, and have a great weekend!
Photo by Dan McKinley at the I Live Here:SF SOMArts exhibit
Photo by jasontakesphotos
Photo by Anthony Brown
Photo by Jonathan Fleming