Fun Tonight: 10 Years of Being Young, Broke, and Beautiful
Tonight Muni Diaries friend Broke-Ass Stuart is celebrating 10 years of living in San Francisco with a huge blowout party at Public Works. My favorite part of the party invite: “this is a classy affair, so please DRESS UP.” Who doesn’t love an excuse to look fancy?
So here’s what you do:
Step 1. RSVP.
Step 2. Clean up nice.
Step 3. Party your ass off.
The original broke-ass himself is going to be there with tons of great stuff:
- Sponsored fancy drinks (Negronis) by Campari for the first hour.
- FREE Oysters by WoodHouse Fish Co. while supplies last.
- 30 free gourmet dogs by Dojo Dogs (first come first serve)
- Dojo Dogs + Creme Brulee Cart Outside
- Photobooth by Snap Fiesta
It’s just $3 to get in, and part of that goes to Slap Cancer. We’ll see you there!
Broke and Classy, Broke-Ass Stuart’s 10 Year Anniversary of Living in SF
Thursday May 17, 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Public Works, 161 Erie Street