Top Five Muni Moments This Week: Sleepy Metalheads, Chewbacca Costumes, and Hair
Photo by echoes71
You guys noted some Muni moments that made our week. I hope the guy found his Chewbacca costume (see below).
Top five Muni moments this week:
- Applied bright red matte lipstick on a lurching Muni bus with no mirror & it is FLAWLESS. I’ve never felt more successful.
- This hippy on the 38 would be a lot cuter if her HAIR hadn’t got my MOUTH.
- Guy next to me on the 5-Fulton is yelling into his phone, “Hi! Do you have any Chewbacca costumes? Great! I’m a big guy, 6’3″…”
- Lady on the bus told kid’s parents “Your daughter looks just like her dad.” Their reply was “He’s a boy.”
- Maybe if I turn up the volume on my iPod I won’t be able to smell her!
In other news, this week I was on the 2-Clement and was sure that the man across from me was taking a photo of me. But I just couldn’t imagine what I was doing that could be so interesting. It’s kind of like blogging-karma slapping me in the face.
This week’s top five Muni moments were brought to you by @tiny_librarian, @thunderlips187, @zarembamf, @sarachristine29, and @rgb_since1981. Got your own Muni moment? Drop it off at @munidiaries!