Photo by Takashi(aes256)
Photo by Eric Fischer
- Muni Streetcar Derails In Front Of West Portal Station; Causes Commute Backup (CBS SF Bay Area)
- Muni Power Outage Causes Supervisor Wiener To Be Late For Transportation Meeting (CBS SF Bay Area)
- Supes Squabble Over Muni Service Budget Proposal (SF Appeal | CBS SF Bay Area)
- Warriors arena transit blueprint: America’s Cup (SFGate)
- Parents: Muni’s 54-Felton unreliable, makes students late (SFGate)
- BART “mistake” threatens its contract agreement with workers (SF Bay Guardian)
- BART Board to Vote on Labor Deal Today (SF Weekly)
- Boring machine work underway on Central Subway tunnel (SF Examiner)
Photo by cjmartin
- Some progress seen in Muni’s on-time numbers (SFGate)
- Muni to Add More Cops on Buses (SF Weekly)
- Hearing to probe safety at BART and issues related to recent tragedy (SF Bay Guardian)
- Ed Lee Spends $1 Million to Try and Get Muni Passengers to Hang Up Their Phones (SF Weekly)
- Drone Primer Now on Display in Muni Bus Shelters (SF Weekly)
Photo by JuanDiego*
Photo by pengrin™
The end of the strike wasn’t the only BART news yesterday. And how.
“Leslie Bailey, 28, was arrested May 8 shortly after a BART train operator saw him on on his knees in the nearly empty first car, thrusting his pelvis against a seat next to the cab.
“Bailey, who boarded the Dublin-Pleasanton train at the 16th Street Station, exited at Civic Center but returned to his paramour just before the doors closed, according to the San Francisco public defender’s office. The operator testified that she then saw him gyrating on his stomach, his feet in the aisle, before he flipped over and began masturbating and smoking crack cocaine.”
Read more about Bailey’s acquittal at SFGate.
And here I thought people were only having sex with each other on BART (NSFW link). Shows what I know.