As a reminder to the uninitiated (including still-confused male editors of this website who wondered, “what makes them stick to the wall”), this is not a tampon. Neither was this Muni-riding feminine product. This, my friends, is a tampon (applicator) on Muni.
Three times makes a trend? There are srsly more feminine products on the bus than there are in those busted machines in the ladies’ room, jeez.
Via Muni rider Mike, as seen on the 31-Balboa.
Screw the zoo, you guys*. Reason for Being for Muni No. 1,298: Mobile Birdhouse.
Muni rider Fiona tells us the tale of this fine feathered friend. Thanks, Fiona!
Spot the Parrot on Muni
Muni: It’s for the birds
Polly Wanna … Sweater? Muni Transfer?
* Okay, not really, but it rhymes!
Is this that thing where you need a reminder to check your to-do list? For Iesha’s sake, I sure hope not.
Via Muni rider Andrea: “Iesha, your homework better be done. #sfmuni #munidiaries”
As Muni rider Kris asks, “Rocket ship or an obelisk on wheels? You decide.”
Thanks for keeping your mind out of the gutter, Kris. I wish I were so strong.
Whether it’s an overheard or just someone you spot working life like a champ, there’s a lot to learn on your way from Point A to Point B. Don’t ever say Muni never learned you anything!
- “They’re not pimps no more. They’re independent contractors.” -woman on the bus #munidiaries
- Free #sfmuni ride, God is real
- #SFMuni time runs backwards
- There was a woman swigging sutter home at 8:46 in the morning on my bus. Girl I feel you. #sfmuni #peopleofmuni
- “I’ve been drinking beer on Muni for 30 years…. At this point, it’s almost like coffee!” #sfmuni
This week’s Things on Muni was brought to you by your fellow Muni riders @krstn_saldana, @oscar_swagster, @danielofarabica, @TamaraMaries, and @hella_sissy. Follow Muni Diaries on Twitter and add your pennies to the fountain.
Photo by Muni rider Arturo