Top Five Muni Moments of the Week
Photo by Patrick O
This week we find out that Murphy’s Law dictates maximum embarrassment when you are caught without your fare. Here are your top five big Muni moments of the week!
1. Driver (over the intercom, as two guys board the train with fishing poles): “I wanna go fishin with y’all!”
2. Best excuse we’ve heard on Muni so far: Man outside to Muni driver: “I just got out of jail man, let me on the bus.”
3. Rider Matt smelled durian on the 29 and hoped that the owner of this tropical treat will share the wealth. We think Matt might be the only one wishing for durian on the bus, though.
4. Nutrition lesson overheard on the 38L: Mom holding cow doll: “What do cows eat?” Child: “Pizza!” Mom: I don’t know. Pizza is heavily processed.”
5. There’s no shame worse than not paying your fare and being escorted off by Muni Police in front of all the babes. Lesson learned.
This week’s Muni moments feature @jawanzadbl, @sallypinata, @medium_matt, @xxriabellaxx, and @laurent4508. Got your own Muni moment? Tweet it to us at @munidiaries!