As if this morning’s video of a mugging wasn’t enough, we now have reports about 17 guys who allegedly robbed two teenagers waiting for the bus in Dogpatch this morning. Police spokesperson Gordon Shy told SFWeekly that 17 16-year-old boys approached two 14-year-old victims at the Muni stop at 20th and Third streets this morning at about 12:40 a.m. (more…)
Photo by David Stevenson of KTVU
Oh my LOL-if-it-weren’t-also-terrible. No, it’s hilarious. And terrible.
Photo by HaveaNiceDaisy
- Muni Bus Knocks Down Overhead Wires, Injuring Four (SF Appeal)
- Drunk Guy Tries To Walk Through BART Tunnel (SF Appeal)
- Ex-BART Manager Dorothy Dugger Is Still BART’s Highest-Paid BART Employee (SF Weekly)
- New Muni Project Rankles Dogpatch Neighbors (Curbed SF)
- Stalled BART Negotiations: State Mediator Requested (SF Appeal)
- San Francisco Supervisor Says Muni Unprepared For Population Growth (CBS KPIX)
Update (12:27 p.m.): SF Weekly’s The Snitch reports that among the 19 people injured, some of those were part of “a group of students reportedly on a school field trip.”
“According to Muni, the accident happened at about 11 a.m. when a F-Line trolley and a 9L-San Bruno collided near Sixth and Market streets. Paul Rose, spokesman for Muni, told reporters that nobody was seriously hurt,” reports SFWeekly. (more…)
Update (June 12, 7:51 a.m.): SFGate reports that the naked man is a professional acrobat who might have recently had a stroke.
Original post: You might recall the scary naked man who hopped around the 16th Street BART station last month doing all kinds of yoga poses. When it came to light that he was also attacking (really terrorizing) female commuters at the station, things weren’t so funny any more. SFist and SFWeekly got hold of a video of the attack. (more…)